Here at SDDTC, the safety of our members and staff is paramount. Therefore, we have completed a risk assessment taking into account the latest government guidelines in relation to COVID-19.
Please see our new, COVID-19 policy.
Policy for returning to training in a safe way 10 key points:
1. There will be a one-way system in place, one entrance and one exit. Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of class and wait outside until asked to come in.
2. Everyone attending classes at the Scout hut must sanitise their hands-on entrance and exit.
3. A mask or face covering must be worn inside unless exempt.
4. Please try to maintain 2 meters distance between owners in class, where this is not possible please make sure you are wearing a face covering.
5. All places must be pre booked, and payment will be card or cheque only, no cash.
6. Class sizes will be limited, and you may be put on a waiting list.
7. Attendance will be limited to 2 people including handler, and both people must be from the same household.
8. There will be 2 members of the training team at each session, if you have any concerns please ask to speak to them at the end of the session.
9. Only the owner will be allowed to handle or touch their dog. Trainer’s will not be able to control or handle your dog except in an emergency situation
10 . If you show symptoms of Covid 19 do not attend class. If you show symptoms after the class, you must inform the trainer and club secretary as soon as possible.
The compliance of the above will enable us to provide a safe and manageable return to training.
Seaford and District Dog Training Club would like to thank you for your support during these unprecedented times